We are calling for volunteers to become part of the VC TaskForce Team!
- Now is a great time to get better connected with the Venture Capital community!
- This year is going to be busier than ever. How will you get involved?
- Whether you can commit for specific projects or events or wish to make a leadership commitment, there are wonderful
- Opportunities to connect with our Venture Capital community.
- Minimum 6 month commitment
Interested in hearing more?
We are looking for:
Program Committee Chairs and Co-chairs
Writers: Social Media, Programs, Website
Social Media Gurus
Event Photographers and Videographers
To work with VCs, attorneys, accountants, bankers, CEOs, CFOs and other types of professional executives.
Assist in designing and implementing programs
Assist in supporting our sponsors
Assist our Program Committees
Assist in creating and updating our content
Assist in designing, managing our social media
Assist in coordination blog submission
Capture our events on film and video to share with members
We are looking for energetic people who love the venture capital and startup communities, and who have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Strong writing and editing
- Public relations and marketing communications
- Event management
- Sales and business development
- Research and interviewing
- Social media
- Corporate relationship building
- Program development and management
The following committees are expanding:
- Business Development
- SIG Management and Team Management
- Several key administrative roles
- Don’t miss this opportunity to get better connected.